What's that smell ?
Tita
2005-11-03 10:41:13 UTC
It's very familiar.
Er
2005-11-03 14:45:45 UTC
Post by Tita
It's very familiar.
THE BEACH!

That reminds me, how often has smell been a topic in Seinfeld? I'll start
off with listing a few:

The smelly car
Stinky hair cream from Dr. Xang Xao
The Kavorka remedy
Elaine smelling stinky pencils
Cooking smell from Kramer sautéing himself on the roof
The Beach/Ocean from CK

Er
big lipped texan
Er
Mark Mellin
2005-11-04 22:55:16 UTC
"Er" wrote ...
"Tita" wrote ...
Post by Tita
It's very familiar.
THE BEACH!
That reminds me, how often has smell been a topic in Seinfeld? I'll start
The smelly car
Stinky hair cream from Dr. Xang Xao
YOU STINK
Inka-dink, a bottle of ink. The cork fell out, and you stink.

- Mark
--
Mark Mellin ULmar 9 - 5470
Mailstop 408-85 Menlo Park, CA 94025-3493 USA
Dimitrios Paskoudniakis
2005-11-04 00:46:36 UTC
Post by Er
Post by Tita
It's very familiar.
THE BEACH!
That reminds me, how often has smell been a topic in Seinfeld? I'll start
The smelly car
Stinky hair cream from Dr. Xang Xao
The Kavorka remedy
Elaine smelling stinky pencils
Cooking smell from Kramer sautéing himself on the roof
The Beach/Ocean from CK
Er
When George gets his parents' coffee table finish repaired, he brings home a
woman from the store. When she enters she asks, "What's that smell -
Kasha?"

When Kramer and Newman are at the record store trying to sell Jerry's
records, they tell the guy at the store, "You emit a foul and offensive
odor".
George.com
mothballs from Franks clothes which George sells to the second hand guy.
southpawArcher
2005-11-05 20:34:18 UTC
Post by Dimitrios Paskoudniakis
When Kramer and Newman are at the record store trying to sell Jerry's
records, they tell the guy at the store, "You emit a foul and
offensive odor".
That's a great scene; the way Newman delivers Kramer's more and more
aggressive prompts and then both run away when they step over the line,
cracks me up!

"You emit a FOUL and OFFENSIVE ODOUR!"

"I *LOATHE* YOU!!"

("That's it, get out of my store!")

"Make us!"

LOL!!!
sA
projectile vomit chick
2005-11-11 20:28:46 UTC
On 05 Nov 2005 20:34:18 GMT, in alt.tv.seinfeld, southpawArcher
Post by southpawArcher
Post by Dimitrios Paskoudniakis
When Kramer and Newman are at the record store trying to sell Jerry's
records, they tell the guy at the store, "You emit a foul and
offensive odor".
That's a great scene; the way Newman delivers Kramer's more and more
aggressive prompts and then both run away when they step over the line,
cracks me up!
"You emit a FOUL and OFFENSIVE ODOUR!"
"I *LOATHE* YOU!!"
("That's it, get out of my store!")
"Make us!"
LOL!!!
lmfao...yeah that's a hot one....."you are nothing but a piece of
CRRRAP"

lmaooooooooo

Tita
2005-11-04 12:23:20 UTC
"Where's my calzone ? Costanza !"
Lovely EvilOne
2005-11-06 16:26:54 UTC
Post by Er
That reminds me, how often has smell been a
Elaine`s cousin Holly cooking the porks chops in Jerry`s apartment and
the mutton stuffed in the pockets of the jacket attracting the dogs.
Er
2005-11-07 17:27:33 UTC
Post by Lovely EvilOne
Post by Er
That reminds me, how often has smell been a
Elaine`s cousin Holly cooking the porks chops in Jerry`s apartment and
the mutton stuffed in the pockets of the jacket attracting the dogs.
Oh, yes... something smells to high Holly!

Er
Er
2005-11-04 19:45:46 UTC
Post by Er
Post by Tita
It's very familiar.
THE BEACH!
That reminds me, how often has smell been a topic in Seinfeld? I'll start
The smelly car
Stinky hair cream from Dr. Xang Xao
The Kavorka remedy
Elaine smelling stinky pencils
Cooking smell from Kramer sautéing himself on the roof
The Beach/Ocean from CK
Er
The Funky Mattress.
Merv Griffin set smells like garbage

Er
dave
2005-11-05 01:40:55 UTC
Post by Er
Post by Er
Post by Tita
It's very familiar.
THE BEACH!
That reminds me, how often has smell been a topic in Seinfeld? I'll start
The smelly car
Stinky hair cream from Dr. Xang Xao
The Kavorka remedy
Elaine smelling stinky pencils
Cooking smell from Kramer sautéing himself on the roof
The Beach/Ocean from CK
Er
The Funky Mattress.
Merv Griffin set smells like garbage
Er
Er, you realize that many stars of 70s were not as hygienic as they appeared
on tv.

dave
Norman M. Schwartz
"and it smell like a cheap hooker".
dave
or is that you?
Er
2005-11-09 14:44:52 UTC
Post by dave
Post by Norman M. Schwartz
"and it smell like a cheap hooker".
or is that you?
Give me ten bucks and find out.

Er
LRod
2005-11-04 19:33:06 UTC
On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 08:45:45 -0600, "Er"
Post by Er
Post by Tita
It's very familiar.
THE BEACH!
That reminds me, how often has smell been a topic in Seinfeld? I'll start
The smelly car
Stinky hair cream from Dr. Xang Xao
The Kavorka remedy
Elaine smelling stinky pencils
Cooking smell from Kramer sautéing himself on the roof
The Beach/Ocean from CK
The East River when Kramer was swimming there to ease his back
problems. He "funked up" Elaine's mattress.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net